domenica, marzo 19, 2006

 
Ivy: Why can you not say what is in your head?

Lucius: Why can you not stop saying what is in yours? Why must you lead, when I want to lead? If I want to dance, I
will ask you to dance. If I want to speak, I will open my mouth and speak. Everyone is forever plaguing me to speak
further. Why? What... good is it to tell you you are in my every thought from the time I wake? What good can come
from my saying I-- I sometimes cannot think clearly, or- or do my work properly? What gain can rise from my telling
you... the only time I feel fear as others do, is when I think of you in harm? That is why I am on this porch, Ivy
Walker. I fear for your safety above all others. And yes... I will dance with you on our wedding night.




ho visto The Village.
il sole ormai è caduto, anche per oggi. e ieri sera tornando alla macchina dopo aver chiaccherato per un'ora con un ragazzo conosciuto al backstage e dopo non-aver avuto il piacere di vedere fuori dalla scena Darcy Bussel...ho avuto una paura marcia a tornare alla macchina. e io non sono una grand paurosa.
ma lì, cavolo.

e, già, Darcy balla a Londra, proprio nei giorni in cui ci sarò io a Londra.
e nello stesso periodo in cartellone al Royal c'è anche Sylvie.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?