martedì, agosto 22, 2006

 
You
wanted to,
Grab a brush and put a little makeup
You
wanted to,
Hide the scars to fade away the shakeup
You
wanted to,
Why'd you leave the keys upon the table
You wanted to,

Why don't think you trust,
In my self righteous suicide,
I cry when angels deserve
to die
In my self righteous suicide,
I cry when angels
deserve to die

Father (Father), Father (Father),
Father (Father), Father (Father)!
Father into your hands, I
commend my spirit,
Father, into your hands,
Why have
you forsaken me,
In your eyes forsaken me,
In your
thoughts forsaken me,
In your heart forsaken, me oh!

Trust in my self righteous suicide
I cry when
angels deserve to die
In my self righteous suicide
I
cry when angels deserve to die...

[System of a Down - Chop Suey]



respiro. non guardo avanti. e respiro.
il folletto dice "mai". e io respiro.
e canto sotto voce "into your hands I commend my spirit" e penso ad un pentacolo. mi sto trasformando in una strega?

Comments:
...respira..respira con gli occhi.un saluto :)ti ho lasciato da leggere un bel po' di quel che è stato..sul mio blog..io sono ancora lì..chissà quando tornerò..A presto!
 
il pentacolo racchiude in se MOLTI più significati della sola magia nera...magari te ne parlerò...

^_____________^
 
Posta un commento



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?