martedì, marzo 25, 2008

 
We met at a birthday party
and argued about the future of rock and roll
you pushed the hair from my face and called me a sailor
close talker getting closer by the second
the best kisses interrupt conversation
the best kisses happen in the park in the snow

once a year I see you and can't remember why
the first and last to ever break what's mine

I'm glad I never think to smile with open mouth
cause later on I found something in my teeth
I recognize that scarf
I'm glad you never shave
the bracelet I made of string I hope it's tucked up your sleeve

It's fine it was too soon, I was too young...
It's fine it was too soon, I was too young...

What if every year was our turn to start again

[Little Champion]

Comments: Posta un commento



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?